Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn: Adgangskode: Husk mig
  • Side:

EMNE:

New member from Scotland 18 mar 2019 20:22 #2390

• aberisle
  • aberisle's profilbillede Emne forfatter
  • Modtagne Tak: 3
H i i have just joined your site, i am a wildfowler from Scotland i mainly hunt from the foreshore on tidal areas using decoys or flight shooting geese.
I want to try hunting from a layout boat in sheltered coastal bays, i have made a layout boat like the one in this video

I got the plans after seeing the boats on this website, the plans are no longer available, i think the person who sold them has stopped trading, there are over 1.5 million views on the boats that the builders have made, some of the info here might be of interest to the members of this forum.

Hybrid duck boats

thanks...james

Venligst Log på eller Opret en konto for at deltage i samtalen

Sidste redigering: af aberisle.

New member from Scotland 18 mar 2019 22:18 #2391

• CHC
  • CHC's profilbillede
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Modtagne Tak: 212
Hi James,
Welcome to this site. you are the second user from Scotland ;)

Your layout boat looks great, well done. Haw many decoys do you think you have room for?
Hope you enjoy it and have some good hunting from it.

Will look forward to some good pictures form the next season.

Well if your interested and if you have som pictures form your proces building it, and briefly describe your work, from start to finish.

Then I will put your layout boat into this site with the others
Med strandjæger hilsen
Carsten Holm Clausen

En hver kan skyde, der skal en jæger til at lade være.

New member from Scotland 19 mar 2019 09:23 #2392

• aberisle
  • aberisle's profilbillede Emne forfatter
  • Modtagne Tak: 3
I can hold about 30 decoys in the boat, i have been reading the water safety parts on your web site and i will need to make some changes to what i planned to do, it has been a bit help in getting me started.

I didnt take any pictures of my boat build but if you look on the Hybrid duck boat link i put on mt 1st post you will see 500 pages+ on the different styles of Hybrid boats with many picture showing the build progress of the different boats.

They are made from plywood with the stitch and glue technique and coated with glassfibre cloth and epoxy it is a quick and easy method of making a boat.
When i get a picture of my boat on the water i will post it on the forum.
Følgende bruger(e) sagde tak: CHC

• Side: